Sunday, March 16, 2008

Summer: My Favorite Season!

It was not only until last week when I realized that summer's fast approaching, and I can't help but get excited about the sun and the heat! haha. :-)

I really don't have anything in mind for this summer, but I'm hoping (a 75-80% probability of happening) to do these things:

- Spend time with my family (complete with my Kuya!!) anywhere in the Philippines... I won't mind staying at home so long as we're all complete!
- Take a long weekend vacation to Cebu and spend time with my friends (April 18 girls. It's a date!)
- Get a good tan line (yes, I like showing off tan lines! Eeeww for some but Aaaww for me! hehe)
- Hang out at wawa's poolside (this I definitely need to schedule as soon as my cough is A-OK!)
- Definitely go on a beach trip (Kahit saan, kahit kailan, basta't ang mga kasama, maasahan! haha. Sana may magplan naman diyan... hehe)
- Get new shades... Now I have every reason to spend on this little luho of mine! haha!

I also can't wait for Yeni to come over to Manila this May (probably the rest of the girls will be coming over too.. now that's more exciting!). I can't wait to take her around Manila, visit all the malls accessible through MRT, and do some hunting, I mean shopping the whole Saturday (haha, oops Yeni can't go hunting with me anymore pala! hahaha!). But seriously, if Yeni comes she should spend one weekend in my house and I will promise to treat her like a princess! haha. :-)

Ay basta... Note to self: MAKE SURE SUMMER WILL BE A LOT OF FUN! :-) I have a big feeling it will be. :-)

No comments: