Monday, May 11, 2009

Random Post

I miss writing on my blog. Indeed, it has been a while. This will be a random post, so I thought maybe I'd write some random questions and feelings too. Randomize, I shall do.

1. My left eye has been weird lately. It has been "shaking" occasionally since last Saturday. Is this a sign of stress? Overworked eyes? Too much time on the PC?
2. I had the weirdest craving as well for Food Corner Shawarma Rice today, although I didn't get to have one for lunch nor dinner. How about tomorrow? I am looking for a Food Channel Buddy. Please help me satiate this craving. Haha.
3. Bi-Polar people are the worst.
4. When's the next vacation???? I am so dying to get one.... AGAIN.
5. This is bad, I am craving for steak as well. OINK OINK Mode.
6. I am not so sure if I should be happy or sad about my next business trip this June.
7. My to-do list at work last week reached to letter AD... So that's from point A-Z, then AA-AD. Damn.
8.I had my nails done yesterday, and they are in foxy red. Sizzle.
9. I can't believe Twix costs 50pesos in Mini-Stop and 36 pesos in 7-11. Screw you franchising!
10. Can I get a vacation leave? I guess not.
11. I had the sweetest textmate today. My cute 8-year old pamangkin texted me and told me she misses me! Aaww... :)
12. Grey is the color of uncertainty, and it is not my favorite color at all.
13. ARRRGGGHH. Go figure.
14. I've been singing Taylor Swift's Love Story non-stop. What the...
15. My heart just skipped a beat, and it was not worth it.

That was fun. I should write random thoughts more often. Okay, later.

No comments: