Tuesday, December 29, 2009

ABOUT TIME.

Last night, I FINALLY told myself that I've had enough of the nerd. It's no longer helping me. I cannot move on with him around. And I realized, after all the pain he has given me, I never really made him feel how mad and pissed I have been with how he has treated me. I always give in and forgive him for all his mistakes. It was too easy for him to win me back... After not talking to me for a month and coming back to my world just like that (back in May).. After taking my emails for granted and making me wait ALL THE TIME... After breaking my heart and telling me "it's all for the good" (maybe it's more for HIS good)... There are still so much more that I can write here but I choose not to...

THIS IS IT. It's about time I think of myself first before anybody else.

Goodbye.

PS.

To whom it may concern, please let me heal first. I thought I healed and moved on but looks like I haven't. It does not really help me that you are still around. Endless comments on my Facebook account. Emailing me random messages of "makes me remember our memories, etc", but when I send a random email of "I miss you" you just shrug it off. Messaging me on Gtalk only if you have time. Telling me you have problems but when I ask you say "I'm talking to God". Talking on Skype for 6 hours. Making me believe we can still work it out in the future.

I want to let you know I am also human and I FEEL. You tell me I am overly dramatic, YES I AM. But I am not overreacting. You deserve this after all the heartbreak and pain. I am tired and sick of waiting and hoping. I need my life back. I need me.

No comments: