Sunday, May 16, 2010

Breaktime.

There comes a point in your life when you stop and reflect what has happened so far. Now that I am sick due to excessive partying (and after-office dinners), I can't help but look back and better understand if I am happy with who I have become.

The reason behind this "emoness" is due to a lot of spontaneous and fun events. The past few weeks have been nothing but crazy. I went out almost everyday, "hung out" with someone, came back from a business trip then straight to the bar to get drunk-- twice, went home at 5 in the morning, met new people and random strangers, got drunk some more... The list goes on.

There's actually nothing wrong with what I have been doing lately. It's not like I started smoking pot or had one night stands. I just feel that I do not like who I am becoming to be. I feel the need to control my urge to have fun. I need to lie low... Tone down and just chill for a bit. Focus on other important things like work and family.  Get to know what I really want to do and who I want to become. Rest to party more soon (haha okay fine, maybe I still like to go out and party but not to the extent of getting drunk). Re-assess my priorities.

I'm taking a break.

No comments: