Monday, September 18, 2006

New Groupie in the House

... I know. It's a humiliating feeling. This is definitely so not me. I just don't go gaga over a band in a night.

THIS IS BAD.

I think I'm officially a Bloomfields groupie!

Well, not that Bloomfields creates annoying music. Don't get me wrong about that! In fact, they really do play happy music! When I heard them sing, it's like I'm being brought back in an era of the Beatles (duh, they play their music). What's greater is they're actually OUR age, so I feel like I can relate to them more. :)

I guess the fact that I keep on visiting their website, google them, and tell everybody about the band makes it weirder.

And perhaps that's what makes me say I'm a groupie in the making.

I wanna go back to Metrowalk on Thursday!!!!!

No comments: