Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Badminton Rush

Lately, I started playing badminton with my officemates. It feels really good to play badminton, even if I have only won once after playing about 10 times already. Haha. There just seems to be some sort-of euphoria everytime I hit the shuttlecock (or not). :-)

What makes it more fun in my case is that I get tired not only because of chasing after the "cock" but also because of the light tone we have during our games. We can't help but squeeze in a few laughs while playing. May it be some missed shots or just plain silly poses, the laughter just keeps on coming.

And then there's the Jollibee sessions. It feels great how you start getting to know your colleagues over Fries & Gravy. We talk about anything under the sun! From commercials to movies, from the 7th to the 19th floor... It's one fun and exhausting Thursday night for me. :-)

I hope to join them more often lately though... Been missing the games because they started holding it on Fridays... Hmpf. I hope they re-schedule it to Thursday. :-D

No comments: