Friday, September 05, 2008

For the Week that was... :o)

A few things to be happy about this week:

- Good friends (Thank you... You know who you are. :-) haha)
- Great colleagues (getting to know them thanks to the upcoming sportsfest!)
- Good sale (Bumblebee saved me this week!)
- Bowling (for 2 days in a row. Addict!!)
- One early morning with Candies & Snacks (Go figure. HEHE.)
- Starbucks Coffee (will forever give me an adrenalin rush!)

And more importantly...

My approved leave! Woohoo.... I'll be out and about this November. Can't wait. :P

More to look forward to this weekend:

- Friday night out (still deciding if Oktoberfest is the way...)
- Boys Like Girls (Back to being a teenybopper hehe:D)

I love this week. Loving the good vibes!!! I hope it extends til the next week. ;)

No comments: