Thursday, March 25, 2010

Colleague's Last Day

A close friend at work is leaving today. Only sunk into me that it's going to be his last day. A part of me does not really care about his departure, but I have to admit he has been a part of my work and personal life (he's the guy behind "The Exposure Theory" lol). Couldn't erase the fact that I'll be partly sad too. I realized that when he dropped me a short note today and thanked me for everything that we have been through together. That was touching, glad to know that even if things did not work out with us in the past (let's just say we drifted apart along the way), we still have an pretty happy ending.

Oh well, people come and go. That's just how life rolls. Now I wonder when that time will come for me. What will make me move on to the next chapter of my work life?