Sunday, February 06, 2011

Update: Randomness of it all

Being alone here in Singapore has given me more time to think of the things that I really want in my life. It also helped me get to know myself better. Some realizations from the past 3 months:

1. I hate being alone most of the time. It makes me sad and paranoid. I will never be a homebody.
2. But if I am in the mood to be alone, I shut everybody off and watch my favorite movies & TV shows in my room.
3. I will never survive without Facebook or Twitter.
4. I am not afraid to take risks -- I would rather take the plunge and get hurt than just leave questions unanswered.
5. I miss the feeling of being taken cared of... That does not mean I want a boyfriend though. I think having one at this point of my life will just distract me from doing the things that I want. It would just be nice to get the feeling of knowing that somebody is just around there on the side ;)
6. My family has raised me pretty well. Thanks for being the strict parents that you are, mom & dad.
7. I still think my faith is still very in tact.
8. I will always be the girly kikay girl who will not live without monthly nail spa visits.
9. I can never store so much food at home, it will just rot.
10. True friends are HARD to find. You will always meet new friends but not all of them can be real friends.
11. No one can ruin the moment as worst as you yourself.

12. I really am BOY CRAZY. Harsh reality.
13. Expectations will just ruin everything.
14. ... that a Blackberry is like a wedding ring. It's what seals your marriage with your work. (not complaining at all)
15. I am a proud workaholic.
16. Even if I can be conscious of my weight, I would still prefer to live life & enjoy eating than starve myself to death.

Oh and about my last blog about my soulmate, I think I concluded too early...He was not YET the one. Good thing, he wasn't.

No comments: