Monday, August 29, 2011

I'm Sorry.

Just when things have started being steady between us, I have to do a stupid thing to make you run away.

I'm sorry for calling you late at night. It was stupid, irresponsible, and uncalled for. I've been having issues with you but it didn't mean having to involve you about it. I could have easily figured things out by myself.

If only I could be more patient with you. If only I could bring back the past and change what happened. But I can't. What was done has been done. I have said everything. If there was anything consistent about my relationships, it would probably be scaring guys away.

I hope we could still talk about it. I am hoping you could give us another chance. For now I have no choice but to accept that it is "okay" but you still cannot talk about it. I really like you but I don't know if you like me enough to stay. I'm scared of losing you. I think we are almost there... but then I had to do this stupid mistake. :(

I'm so sorry.

No comments: