Saturday, July 07, 2007

Happy Week

Contrary to my expectations, I very much enjoyed this week due to the following reasons:

  • New Laptop = After almost two months of waiting, we finally got our laptaps from the office. In fairness, it's an intel pentium dual core laptop with wifi, bluetooth, memory card reader and dvd rom! I'm happy not only because I can already be mobile when it comes to work, but being the internet freak that I am, I could also surf anywhere I want to now. :) haha. My one year at the office has finally paid off (I guess so.:D)
  • Transformers! = Believe it or not, I really really enjoyed watching this movie twice-- yes, we watched it in the moviehouse twice! haha. I love everything about Bumblebee. He's like a guy's barbie in real life (huwat?!) I will definitely watch it another time in dvd. :)
  • Reunions = This week is more of a family week because I got the chance to bond with my cousins in different instances. This rarely happens nowadays as we haven't had much reunions lately, but I'm glad to say that once in a while I get to really bond with my cousins. :) Hope this happens more often!
  • Cheesecake from our Cheesy Boss = It was touching (for me and for the whole team) to receive a whole cheesecake from our boss. He had a little note on it: "Thanks for being part of my team." I feel more motivated to see that my boss is happy with our performace. At least we know that we're right on track and that he is there to support us. I wish he does not get back on his bad mood moments... I'm praying for that!
  • ... And Other Good Things at Work ;) = We were advised this week that we will most likely be having travels abroad during the 2nd half of the year. As my boss could not decide where to bring me, he gave me 3 possible places where I could go for 2007: US, Taiwan, or Japan. Don't ask me why, but I'm really looking forward to experiencing all these travels for work. I would like to know how different it is if you're travelling for leisure and for work. Although we have had our own share of domestic travels, it'll definitely be more tiring and exhausting with international trips coming our way... Can't wait. :)

I hope next week will be a better week for me. *crosses fingers! :)*

No comments: