Wednesday, July 11, 2007

The J. Lo Factor

I think I haven't been this much jologs in my entire life. A few J LO incidences in the past month:

1. Watching Primetime bida from Monday to Thursday (no fail talaga!), beginning from Ysabella (although not a really big fan of it) to Which Star are You From!
2. Having Kering-Keri, Makulay ang Buhay, and Lucky Me! as top of mind songs when asked about today's latest hits
3. Singing "Halik" all of a sudden while working (SHET! haha.)
4. Talking about Big Brother or Deal or No Deal first thing in the morning with my officemates
5. Voted for the PBB Big 4
6. Searched for "Wendy Valdez, Gee-Ann Abrahan, Mickey Perz, and PBB Season2" in wikipedia
7. Visits http://getitfromboy.blogspot.com/ every other day for updated chismis (just in case I missed watching The Buzz)
8. Knows the "adobo burger" and "grilled burger" actions

There are actually a few more J Lo instances but I don't want to further elaborate on them. Haha. Anyway, I have to stop here, Which Star are you From is now on air. haha. :-)

No comments: