Saturday, September 20, 2008

Cebu Love. :o)

I am missing Cebu tonight more than ever!

I want to go home and spend the day in Mactan, soak under the sun, have buffet lunch by the poolside.... Just like what we did back in June '07:

http://angelbagel.multiply.com/photos/album/152/Mactan_Shangri-la_Cebu_Steak_Dinner_9_Jun_07

I also miss our house, my room, our house parties, and the bottomless ice cream thanks to Kuya Dearest!!

Well of course, there's also the late-night dancing and drinking at IT Park & Loft with good old friends that make Cebu a lot more fun on long weekends :-)

AND WHO WILL EVER FORGET OH GEORG?!!?!? :) It's my most favorite cake shop in the whole wide world of the Philippines (hehe). The caramel almond tart is just heavenly. *drools*

It's really about time for me to schedule this much-needed long weekend break. I am terribly missing Cebu. Tara, uwi tayo :-)

No comments: