Sunday, September 14, 2008

High School, oh High School

I got this from Emjay on her multiply blog. High School was loads of fun. :0)


FIRST YEAR:
1. Do you know exactly your room?Yeah, my room was in between all the other First Year sections... 2nd Floor to be exact :)

2. What section are you? 1-B = Beauty and Brains hahaha!

3. Are you a total stranger in thatschool? Yeah, new student for the Nth time.

4. First person to become your friend?in highschool?! Gosh I don't remember! But I know classmates nako silang Jannike, Kathy Mendoza, Cathy L., Rachelle, Monica del Socorro, Dawn, Krystle, Marianne, Keziah, Bianca O.... Hmm.. kinsa pa ba...

5. Do you still remember your 1st day of high school?Yeah. We went to our house after our class (Jannike ikyas as usual) and went swimming

6. Your best friend that time? Corny-O's!haha!

7. Who is your seatmate that time? Cristy Seno haha! Hmm now that I remember, I think she was my first friend...

8. Do you have a special someone that time? I had TONS of crushes during this point of my life. haha.

9. How many are you in ur class?:more than 50

10. Favorite teacher? Umm.. Ms. Jayo I guess?

SECOND YEAR
1. Your section is: 2-C = Crazy!!! In every essence of the word. haha.

2. Something special that happenedthat year: Millenium Year 2000!

3. How many were you then?:still around 50

4. Do you have the same classmates? No, but we were all close like that hehe

5. Favorite place to hang out: One Place & Burger Machine hahaha!

6. Something happened that year? My first night-out with Junez! haha! eeeww

7. Did your PE change? Yeah

THIRD YEAR
1. Your section:D - Dangerous (you got that right Emjay haha)

2. Your adviser: Mdme Gascon.. Say Pifty class... Pifty... haha

3. Favorite place to hang out: Rustans, Ayala, & Brutus (hala Yeni sakpan pirmi haha!)

4. Something memorable happened:CHAT NOTEBOOK INCIDENT haha. hands down.... Oh and the "video shootings" and parties we had at my house with the A'ers haha. EEWW. so high school.

5. Hobby that year: Dance Revo and chatting during class hahaha!

6. Any batch theme song?Eraserheads nga Huling El Bimbo kay gikanta sa 3D Ghost.. awooooo00ooo.. <--- classic Emjay!

7. Did your PE change? What a question.

FOURTH YEAR

1. Your section? 4-A = Adorable... yeah right haha

2. best bud: Haha. It was the year when Yeni and I had a big big fight

3. Favorite place to hang out: Hmm.. Carport during lunchtime. I don't recall where we hung out after school haha!

4. What thing do you seldom do unlike before? Hmm.. nothing much has changed haha!

5. Have you undergone a disciplinary action?Haha. We had one as a class during our last retreat. HAHAHA. That was crazy.

I miss being a teen! haha. labo.

No comments: