Monday, March 20, 2006

Two More Weeks til the REAL WORLD.

I haven't been THIS busy in my whole college life. Last weekend, I spent my nights sleeping at other people's homes, cramming group presentations, brainstorming, and on the side, joking around. For this week, I will be having five killer presentations, four exams, and one individual homework that's killing my brain (it's a campaign to promote cremation... crazy!!).And for the next week, I still have one big presentation and two final tests to take (the other's an oral exam). Good luck.

I don't want to complain because I know that everybody's going through similar things, ie. they're busy too. Actually, I don't even know how to feel about all these changes. There is this part of me that just wants to get rid of these last 2 weeks of my life because they're just so stressful, but on the other hand, a part of me does not want to let go of these last weeks, on the thought that these will be the last weeks of my college life.

It's scary, thinking that in two month's time, I will be starting another chapter of my life, that is, in work. I have been panicking lately, getting in a rush to submit my resumes and just securing myself with a job after graduation. For one matter, I do not want to be a "burden" to my parents anymore. It's time to give back after years of giving you everything and anything you want... BUT THEN, I still don't wanna grow up as well.

I still have a meeting in an hour. Til my next entry.

No comments: