Thursday, March 30, 2006

On Farewells, Goodbyes, and New Beginnings

I'm done for the year. :)

After four years of fun, work, laughter, and tears, I am finally through with my college life. It just seems like yesterday when I was choosing which school to go to for college. Now that it's finally done, I know that I have definitely learned a lot, not only things which regard school, but most of all, from the people who were around me through my four years of college.

There will be so much things I will miss about college life. I will definitely miss SDL, my family during the most crucial year of our lives... senior year. I would have to say that I learned so much from this bunch. They helped me grow into the person that I am now. Who would've thought that a group of crazy people with different personalities would get along so well and actually end up treating each other as family?? In this case, I would like to thank the people behind the "random" block delegations.. If not for you, we wouldn't be like this!!!! haha. I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Of course, there are still other significant people in my college life that I would like to thank....

UA&P CHORALE. I would remember the time when I would feel all kilig and excited everytime I go up to the third floor for rehearsals. A week without rehearsals just wasn't right. And who wouldn't forget Matabungkay?? haha. Because of you guys, I learned how to love the beach. I have never found people who had so much passion for music like the chorale. Although I may not have shown much dedication and passion for the past few months, deep down inside, I still live and breathe music.... with you around. :) Can't wait for our Taiwan trip :)

BLOCK O. I can't believe that after four years, we still keep in touch as if we have not been separated! It's so nice to know that I still have this bunch of friends with me despite everything that has happened. Thank you for keeping the flame going on and on. I hope this goes on til we find our own jobs. Thank you for making my college life fun. :)

VIARE GANG. "Everybody has a place in theater. Discover yours." With Viare, I discovered my other love, that is, theater :) THe euphoric feeling when you are on stage... damn, i miss that feeling! But there's more to it than being on the spotlight. Along with the productions, you get to meet lots of people as well. I will definitely miss the late nights with rehearsals and chit-chats in between. :)

"Tuloy, tuloy ang ikot ng mundo.
Hindi ito hihinto para lang sayo.
At kung ikaw ay maiwan,
Ako'y babalik at di ka pababayaan..."
- Ikot, Stonefree

This officially starts a new chapter in my life: my professional career.
Good luck to us. :)

2 comments:

ximorose said...

i like this part of your blog... it reminds me of my univeristy years and 'that' glorious feeling right after finishing 4 years of school.

...now your life begins...

i wish you all the best in your journey through life. may you continue to always aspire to better yourself and be the best that you can be!

God bless!

Princess Angel said...

Hey!! My first visitor in blogger. hehe.

Thanks!!! Wish me luck on my struggle to seek for that ideal job. hehe.:)