Monday, May 28, 2007

Grade School, oh Grade School...

Laugh trip. Thanks, Diane! :)

Can you name 13 of your classmates in ELEMENTARY that you can think of right off the top of your head. Don't read the questions underneath until you've written the names of all 13 people.

This is a lot funnier if you actually randomly list the names first. No Cheating!

1. Rosette
2. Mads
3. Armando
4. Ron
5. Berry
6. Karlo
7. Mary
8. Jocelyn
9. Louie
10. Rey
11. Pamela
12. Anya
13. Czarina

How did you meet 10? (Rey L.)
He was my classmate in St. Ben. I remember how he would always have a hanky on his table because he had really sweaty hands. hehe. :)

What would you do/what would happen if you had never met 1? (Rosette S.)
I didn't have a confidante for all my boy crushes back in grade 3! haha! I remember she was also as kikay as me eh! :)

What would you do if 6 and 2 date? (Karlo D. and Mads C.)
That would be weird. Mads was a really tall girl and Karlo... hmm hindi masyado siya kataasan. hehe. :)

Have you ever seen 4 cry? (Ron T.)
NO! But he sure did tease me a lot back in Grade School!

Do you think 10 is cute? (Rey L.)
Yes, he was cute... as in small-cute. haha sama ko. But he's really a smart ass I tell you! :)

How did you get to know 3? (Armando V.)
He was my real-life Aladdin, in the flesh! Haha. He was my ultimate crush in grade school! haha!

What's 7's Favorite color? (Mary L.)
Shucks, I don't know!

What would you do if 5 confessed he/she loved you? (Berry S.)
She was my best friend in Grade 6. Of course she loved me! hehe! :)

Fact about 9: (Louie T.)
He's a cute kid with 2 sisters... Safe! haha!

Who is 4 going out with? (Ron T.)
Lots of girls. Haha! He seems to be happy with his current situation. :)

What is number 5 to you? (Berry S.)
One of my grade school best friends. We almost had the same things.. kaya ako nainis because I thought she was such a copycat. How immature! I regret having those feelings back in GS! haha!

Would you ever live with 13? (Czarina F.)
Why not? Last time I saw her was back in Grade 4. grabe tagal na!

Is 2 single? (Mads C.)
Hmm.... I think she still is. :)

Where does 7 live? (Mary L.)
I knew she stayed in Eliazo in college. I don't know where she lives now.. For sure, she has a house in Davao! haha labo.

What do you think about 12? (Anya D.)
She was one of the reasons why I didn't want to transfer to Cebu. She was a really really great friend in St. Paul. :)

What's the best thing about 8? (Jocelyn)
She was a really fun seatmate...

Who is 11 to you? (Pam E.)
This really smart girl who doesn't speak Tagalog or Bisaya. English speaking itech! haha.

Favorite Memory with 1? (Rosette S.)
Going around school and giggling because of our crushes. haha!

No comments: