Thursday, May 10, 2007

Simple Surprise. Awww...

Wow, I haven't written in a while! Aside from not having a topic to write about, I just get really lazy at times to type my thoughts after a long day at work. hehe.

I just can't help but write about my boyfriend tonight (hence the sudden effort to type despite being really sleepy! :) ) . Lately, he has been a really, really good boyfriend and I love him for being one!!! :) He has shown me how he is willing to sacrifice a lot of things just for the sake of love .=) (yuck cheesy!)

Anyway, I've been in cloud 9 for the past 3 hours because he gave me an unexpected surprise. I have done all my best (I tell you... super nagger ako! haha!) to convince him to cut his long, curly, unruly hair, but have not been successful in convincing him to do so. But who would've thought that he would get his haircut tonight?! WOWEE! I even got really pissed at him because he did not fully elaborate on where he was going and the people he will be with tonight. Most of all, he has rejected about 3 of my calls tonight. Kaasar! haha!

I was already getting really pissed at him when 30 minutes after my unsuccessful calls, my phone rings, it's him! HAHA. He asked me if I received any MMS from him (how weird can that get?!), and I was like, "Duh, NO!". It even made me wonder what was in the MMS. Was it a picture that was proof that he's in a safe place with his pals? Or was it a picture of him having loads of fun with his friends? Temper up. hehe.

I never did get that MMS, but I was happier to hear what that MMS contained. "Sige na nga, I'll tell you what's in that picture... I cut my hair! I'll be in your place in 10 minutes so that you can see my new look." Grabe. To the nth level. I couldn't take it. I was ALMOST in tears. I was so touched! I did not expect that he would cut his hair already. Not now!

But then with my hot head at that time, my reaction was, "Why? Why did you cut your hair? HUWAT?!" haha. And then he just said the sweetest thing in the whole world. "I did it for you, because I love you!" Cheesy!!! Haha. He sure beats Freddie Prinze Jr. on the "sweetness" category! HAHA.

When he got to my place, I already knew why he wanted to visit me-- to take pictures of his new look (that's why he's my boyfriend, he can be a photographer/fellow-camera-whore! hehe) Here's a before and after picture of him:




Isn't he more adorable now?! At least he really looks like he's 25 years old now! haha! Kidding:)

I wish he'd give me more surprises in the future! Definitely looking forward to them:)

And to pups, super thank you! You definitely ROCK my world. Besos! :)

No comments: