Sunday, April 02, 2006

Adventures of Pandora & Pumpkin

I was browsing through friendster when I suddenly remembered all those wacky moments with my soul sister. haha. :) Here are some:

1.) Getting caught by our teacher... playing MASH. Haha. This tops my list. It was during our Below-the-Line class, and we were having our usual meetings for the event we're organizing (Camp Creatives). The LCD Projector took so long to be set-up, so Nadine and I decided to play MASH. Of course, the names of guys we were in love with (and not) were listed down along with the number of babies we wanted to have and our maids-of honor, when all of a sudden... "Ano yang ginagawa niyo?!?!?!" HAHA. It was our teacher asking for that sheet of paper we've been fussing about. Of course, we hesitated at first, but we eventually surrendered. As he got the paper, his first reaction was, "Ano to, Flames? MAsh?... MASH nga... *laughs*" It was such a shame having the names of the guys written on the paper being said out loud. Lesson learned. As sir would say, "Ayan, kaya walang magmamash sa class ko ha!!!"

2.) Dao Ming Tsu!! Ultimate Secret Admirer... I used to have a little crush (oo, inaamin kong nagustuhan ko siya! haha!) on this guy who's 2 years younger than me and is the smartest in his batch, and we decided to play a little prank on him (for being a too proud at times). In line with Heart's month, his org had envelopes placed around school wherein you could submit poems and whatnots to be published on the valentine's issue of their paper. Being our silly selves, we thought of putting our "declaration of love" in one of the envelopes during our BTL class (crazy things do happen during this class! haha!) My friend placed her sister's cel phone number for him to text once he receives the letter. Unfortunately, he did text her sister.. but her mom was the one who replied. We were dead. He found out about us. haha. And my friend had to apologize of course. When she told her our side, my friend had to fabricate another story to make it sound better for him (he might get really hurt that it was a pure prank, so we added a little color to it). And right after that, everytime we saw the guy in school, we would just burst into laughter with people puzzled about the sudden laughs. Classic. :)

3.) It's Robbie!!!! We were catching the next show for Comedy of Errors, and from my place, we went to school. In the elevator, we were having our usual chats when we suddenly stopped at the 5th floor.... Low and behold, it's Robbie!! Robbie (as we love to call him) was this guy my friend met when we were having our "gembang" moment at Ponti. My friend told this guy her name was "Robbie", and we eventually found out he's from school too. My friend had no intention to know him, so she was slowly veering away from Robbie. hehe. From that day on, we would avoid hanging out at the Ledge because he's usually there. haha.... And now, of all the places, we would be caught in the same elevator with him! haha. Of course, I was the only one who noticed, so I looked pretty silly in the elevator, trying to hide my laughter. When we got down, my friend was even teasing me how I checked out Robbie, but NO!! I told her, "Gagee, yun yung guy na nagpakilala sayo sa Ponti!" HAHA. Next thing you know, we were just laughing until we reached school. :)

Gosh, I could go on forever with our adventures... haha.
Makes me miss my senior year :(

No comments: