Monday, April 03, 2006

Let MY Rat Race Begin!!!

Today, I officially start my jobhunting period.

My friend is coming over so we could help each other out with our resumes and cover letters. We are a bit clueless with what to write because back when we were taught to write cover letters, I dozed off to dreamland (I am still a very good student, sleep just haunts me occasionally). Now, the internet is my best friend, as I seek for various websites that can help me and my friend with our quest for the best jobs.

Jobhunting scares me. The thought of working in itself scares me. I can't believe that I am actually growing up... That I'm not a little girl anymore. Cliche as it may sound, but like Peter Pan, I want to be a child forever. Responsibilities scare me. The thought of paying for my own bills scares me. Heck, the thought of me going to my Makati office scares me.

But reality really does bite. I have to face my fear of growing up. I am not like Peter Pan... I'm a real girl. Like every human being in this world, I need to grow up myself.... well, it won't be bad if I leave a bit of my child-like self right? hehe.

Let my own rat race for THAT job begin.

3 comments:

Daene | Filipina in Flip Flops said...

angelllll!!!!!
good luck with the job hunting! buti ka pa, already planning for your future! i still don't have a plan. haha. miss you so much. keep blogging so i can be updated about your life ok? =)

princess bratinella, ultimate pasaway said...

whahahaha! guess who found you! it's so weird really, i was looking sa ebay for these brown summer cafe havaianas, tapos i don't know what i pressed pero suddenly i was at this site. FATE SHA! hehehe.

gosh angel, i super dooper miss you na.

Princess Angel said...

Whoa! Fate nga siya bratinella! haha... Miss mo lang ata ako. hee hee :)

MIDGE!!!!!! i miss you too. Come back here na so that we could have more of our pillow talks!!!!! Iwanan mo na ang batangas mo... or better, dalhin mo kami sa "coco-grove!" haha. I can just hear the way you say it.. cocogrove! haha.