Saturday, April 29, 2006

Shuffle Your Personality

this is funny. i got this from daene and shara's blog. i'll just copy-paste what daene wrote from her blog:

"How it works is, you put your music player of choice on shuffle/random. Then you have to say/read each of the questions below and press play. The song that plays is the answer to your question."

...Now I'm scared. Most of my songs in my ipod are jologs. damn that autofill.

1. How does the world see me?
Milkshake-Kelis

"My milkshake brings all the boys in the club,
uh, damn right, it's better than yours"

... They're really better than yours! haha kidding...hmm, makes sense to me!!! hahahaha. ask my friends why this makes sense. hehe.=)

2. Will I have a happy life?
We've Got it Going On- Backstreet Boys
... Told you I was jologs!! haha. This was actually the first single of BSB. Does this mean I'll have a career in music too?? hahaha.=)

"If you really want to sing, we can do for you ahhh...
We've got it going on for years"

-Yes I can!!! hehe.

3. What do my friends really think of me?
Fill Me In- Craig David

"You were just doing things that people in love do,
Parents trying to find out what you're gonna do."

... Grabe naman. I was not creeping out late last night!!!! haha. But then again, I might be in the jacuzzi. haha.=) Oh, and I have not done anything that people in love do, if you know what I mean!! haha! Crazy!

4. Do people secretly lust after me?
Iingatan Ka- Carol Banawa

"Iingatan ka, aalagan ka
Sa puso ko, ikaw ang pag-asa"

... Subtle lustin'? Ha! Whatever.

5. How can I make myself happy?
Hed Kandi (Kaskade)- Feeling the Night

"Feel love...Nothing could ever be right,
your love's feeling the night"

... That's why my prince charming should start looking for me!! haha!=)

6. What should I do with my life?
KLSP- Sponge Cola

"Kailanan lang pagbigyan, Kulang Lang sa Pansin"

... My message to employers. Kulang lang po ako sa pansin. I just need a job! Please forgive me. haha!

7. Will I ever have children?
Real-Plumb

"I am hungry for something that will make me real,
desperately searching for something real"

... I guess I need someone real first before I can pro-create. HAHAHA.

8. What is some good advice for me?
If the Feeling is Gone- Kyla

"All I ask is just a little honesty,
though I know that you're not coming back for me.
You know, I'll do everything to make you stay,
But I just have to let you know, if the feeling is gone"

... Believe me, that feeling is gone=) And he will never come back for a long, long, time=)


9. How will I be remembered?
Fever- Michael Buble

"Oohh, you give me fever!
Fever when you kissme, fever all through the night"

... Ooohh, I guess my Ponti moment will always be unforgotten (inside joke friends! hehe). Cause I give fever when I kiss you!!! Fever all through the night! HAHA! Pandora, here we come!!=)

10. What is my signature dancing song?
Kaskade- Safe

"If your love is safe..."

.. Now I'm actually dancing to this tune!!! Love it!! Now, why does everything have to do with love?? haha. Again, calling my prince charming!!

11. What do I think my current theme song is?
Put It On Me- Ja Rule

"What would I be without you?"

... My theme song for my mom and dad, sans the whole meaning of the song, just that specific line. hehe=)

12. What does everyone else think my current theme song is?
Heartbreaker- Dionne Warwick

"Why do you have to be a heartbreaker,
was it a lesson that I never knew"

... How I wish it were true!! Haha. I believe I have never broken anyone's heart yet! It was more of the other way around (one-way love, my friend...) haha.

"How can I love you when you're not around?"

... For the nth time, PRINCE CHARMING!!! haha.

13. What song will play at my funeral?
Stay- Carol Banawa

" I want you to stay, never go away from you. Stay forever,
And now, now that you're gone, all I can do is pray for you,
To be here beside me again.."

... I'm a big Carol Banawa fan. I'd love for her to sing this song when I die. I have a feeling my future boyfriend will have this as his theme song at my deathbed. hehe.=)

14. What type of women/men do I like?
Temporary Madness- Jodie Brooke Wilson

"Temporary madness fools your heart,
Cupid's arrow cuts right through you,
Sentimental fool that's who you are"

... I SO agree.=)No long-term crush for me.

15. What type of men/women do I like?
Tao- Sugarfree

"Pare-pareho lang tayo, pare-pareho lamang tao.."

... Malamang.=) Having a crush on a dog would be another story.

16. What is my day going to be like?
Pretty Boy- M2M

"I lie awake at night,
see things in black and white...
I lie awake and pray,
that you would come my way"

... I told you I was jologs! And what a nice way to end this entry. It's already 2 am, and M2M's right. But then again, pretty boys are scary. They might be more inclined to being pretty than with being a boy. haha.=)

I really enjoyed this!!! I'll do this again soon=)
Thanks Midge and Kurly! haha!!

2 comments:

Daene | Filipina in Flip Flops said...

OMG ANGEL!!!! 1st question pa lang, sobrang funny na! ang galeng, PERFECT ANSWER! lolz.

Naks, heartbreaker pala ha? good for you! hehehe.

Fitting din nun funeral song mo ah...hehe.

"Midge and Kurly"...geez...don't we sound like two of the three stoogies (is that how it's spelled)? =P

miss you angel!

Love,
An Angry Little Asian Girl :P

Princess Angel said...

So, it's you Ms. Angry LITTLE Asian girl! hahahaha! I miss you lots=)

I know, super swak yung mga sagot no! So much for the kind of music I listen to. Yours, I consider too deep. hahaha.

CURLY! Damn right, It's better than yours!! HAHA=)