Saturday, May 06, 2006

Butterflies in My Stomach... Once Again!!

It's been a while since I last felt butterflies in my stomach. The last time I remember having this exact feeling was 3 months ago... Believe me, that's a bit long for me already! hehe.

Actually, I miss the feeling of being "kilig". I know it's pretty shallow to write about it, but I just couldn't discount these feelings I have right now. I'm sorry, but I have to be a bit cheesy in the upcoming paragraphs. haha.

Remember Mr. 17-years-older-than-me guy I was talking about a few entries ago? After months of not hearing from him, he texted me today. He was asking about our upcoming gigs this month. Of course, when I read his message, I didn't expect to hear from him! The moment I saw his name on the screen, I really wanted to jump up and down at the mall... I couldn't do that, there were too many people around me, including my clueless lola. haha.

He told me that he was in Cebu right now and that he would be back here tomorrow morning. I couldn't say anything but tell him how much I miss my hometown. He talked about how he loved Cebu, and I wanted to tell him how much I wanted to be with him in Cebu... DUH. I could NEVER say that. hehe. And then we reached Philippine Idol. I told him I wanted to pursue my dream, and that he would want to go with me if there was no age limit. haha.

... And then I think I made a boo-boo. When he texted me about the age limit, I replied something like this:

"Age limit? I think so. But that's okay, you look really young for your actual age."
After that, I didn't hear from him again. Was age a sensitive topic for him? I was really praying hard that he would text me back.... Well, I texted him again, telling him that what I said was just a joke. I guess he has a different sense of humor, considering the big age gap that we have. haha.
Perhaps I can wait until tomorrow. Let's see.=)
(I can still feel the butterflies in my stomach!! hee hee!!!)

4 comments:

underscore said...

hey.. i'm just blog hopping.. nice site.. i see your also a filipino... hehehe. me too.. visit mine sometime and post a comment or in the tagboard.. thanks!!! :D

Princess Angel said...

Hey! Thanks for dropping by!=)

Princess Angel said...

haha! shara! guess what! nagtext ulit siya today=)

weird though, bigla nalang hindi magrereply... oh well. he still made my day. =)

Anonymous said...

ARUUU... AGE LIMIT...HINDI AKO NANINIWALA DIYAN. HAHA! BE CAREFUL THOUGH... HE'S OLD. YOU'RE YOUNG. YOU'RE VULNERABLE. AND THAT CAN MAKE HIM THINK HE CAN MANIPULATE YOU ANY TIME, IN ANY WAY HE WANTS