Monday, January 14, 2008

4 Kinds of People

I feel like writing again. It's been a while since I had the urge to. I guess these mixed emotions give me every reason why I should write, right? Or maybe there is just something about this day. Oh well. I hope I will always have these "I feel like writing in my blog" moments more often.

I learned a lot today. My boss talked to us earlier about Forex, Statistics (God, I'm so clueless with all these foreign terms.. He even asked us the diff. between variance & standard deviation... Nosebleed!), & preparing Presentations for clients (this I think I may do better. :D). He shared something which was pretty simple but true. He said that there are only 4 kinds of people in the world. These are:

1. The ones who have the will to do it and do it
2. The ones who have the will to do it but end up not doing it
3. The ones who do not have the will to do it yet do it
4. The ones who do not have the will to do it and end up not doing it

And he asked us, who are you among these 4 people? It made me think of my decisions & actions lately. I hope I'm more of no. 1, but being no. 3 is also quite interesting, if you don't prioritize your happiness over your needs.

Now, who are you among these 4 kinds of people?

No comments: