Monday, January 21, 2008

Good vibes, Good week

I woke up this morning with a big smile on my face. :D

I don't know if it was due to the closet make-over I'm currently working on (I have already color coordinated the arrangement of my skirts and tops haha), or the excessive impusive shopping tendencies I had over the whole week (or baka sinapian na ako ng multo? haha joke!), but I'm definitely feeling a lot of good vibes to come this week.

When I got to work, I continued spreading the joy, even if I was 2minutes late! My officemate wondered why I had a big big smile on my face when I got to work. I told her, "Actually, hindi ko rin alam kung bakit. Masaya lang talaga ako!". On YM Radio, I was listening to Pop Valentine station, where the likes of BSB, Britney, & Beyonce were played. It continued to perk me up a little more as they reminded me of the fun, fun Pop culture back in high school. haha. :-)
I also looked for the schedules of the Intramuros tour so that I could already plan to go with Lola. I'm excited! I'm happy! :-)

Tomorrow though, dad's coming back from Cebu, so it means a 50% shift of the new 2008 lifestyle. On the other hand, I'm still happy to have my dad back home because I miss him too, but at the same time, I'll miss being "more" independent without his presence. Well at least, I'll have an instant Sunday movie buddy again! Now, I don't have any reason to miss my favorite movies... Too bad, I still don't have a movie buddy for National Treasure 2.:-)

Definitely hoping and spreading the good vibes for this week! Have a happy happy week friends! :-)

No comments: