Monday, January 14, 2008

New Year, New Life, New Beginning

A few things I have in mind for 2008:

1. Fix my room- I always start fixing my room but it's a neverending cycle
2. Fix my expenses- Take note of daily expenses (I aim to start this Feb!), make a budget, and probably open a new account
3. Learn how to cook and spend more time in the kitchen
4. Have piano lessons once again
5. Explore Old Manila & take Carlos Celdran's Intramuros tour (This I have to do with Wawa:D)
6. Pay for more bills at home
7. Read more current events
8. Get more background on economics, statistics, accounting, & finance (so not me)
9. Try out a new sport (boxing or badminton would do).. Or maybe go to the gym and exercise!
10. Walk more
11. Commute more
12. Take Kumon classes (if the company will shoulder it hehe)
13. Go on a vacation with friends
14. Hang out more with friends
15. Be more simple (less frills, more basics)
16. Write more often to release emotions
17. Be more spontaneous
18. Be more pro-active
19. Read more books (as if)
20. Give back more to society & the less privileged (I know, cliche!)
21. Be a better daughter and sister.

I honestly doubt if I can do all of this. Then I guess I'm no. 3- The one with the will but does not end up doing things.

No comments: