Tuesday, January 15, 2008

PPEI at Work

We're going to have this sort-of PPEI at work weekly, so that's 1 presentation for me every month as there are 4 presentors all-in-all. I'm going to be the first presentor, and I had to submit my topic today, along with the assignments of my colleagues who will serve as my panel.

I had a dilemma on which topic to talk about. I was either contemplating on the Spice Girls or Primetime TV: Kapuso vs. Kapamilya. I ended up choosing the former... Sobrang jologs ko na ata if I talk about Lastikman or Marimar. I assigned 1 colleague to be the Spice Girls enthusiast, while the other two would be the ANTI- Spice Girls/90's music.

The presentation is on Friday morning. I'm excited/scared! Brings me back to our Business Comm days. Hahaha!!!! Kakaaliw talaga.

Wish me luck! Now, I'm going to immerse myself into the Spice World & Girl Power once again. WOOHOO!

No comments: