Sunday, January 27, 2008

Happy Weekend!

I spent quite a good Friday, Saturday, & Sunday with family and friends. :)

Friday night was Amici Night with the Front row girls & the Cool geeks. It was such a fun fun night as I haven't seen a lot of these folks for a long time. Highlight of the night was Arthur's total transformation.. Such a hottie already! Haha. I posted some photos in my multiply.. Check it out!!


The girls!!
(Mama Kat, Aspe, Mazie, Angel, Lu-Ann, Jenny, & Daene)

Special Shoutout to His Royal Highness, Arthur! Ang payat mo na!! Miss you!!



On Saturday I spent the whole day at my Tito's house in Paranaque. Paranaque is like another world for me. It reminded me of my childhood days when we used to live in Lopez Village. The south is so much fun now, with all these establishments sprouting like mushrooms all over. I had a lot of fun playing with my nephews and nieces... They're so adorable!!! I was in a lot of panic when my nephew started getting near the electric fan, his hand might get caught in the fan! Waahh.. I am so not ready to be a mom. hahaha. :-)


Saturday night was movie night and Metrowalk night. I had a great time watching National Treasure 2! Although I wasn't really so much into the sequel as compared to the first movie, it was still a lot of fun watching the clues unravel one by one for another time. I was shouting a lot in the first half of the movie. Haha:) We had some drinks (and food more importantly) in Metrowalk afterwards, but I think all of us were quite sleepy that time so there wasn't much talking. haha.... But it was all cool. Good night pa rin shempre :)


Sunday was WAWA day! I treated my family & wawa to movies (Dad at Alien vs. Predator, the rest of us at P.S. I Love You) and late lunch at Cibo. :) Mom and wawa were crying during the movie... It wasn't actually quite bad as I expected it to be. It's about letting go and moving on with life after you "lose" somebody. I super love my wawa to death! I'm really looking forward to our Intramuros tour!!! :-)


After movies in Powerplant, I spent the whole late afternoon & evening watching Heroes season 1. Haha. Milo is so cute. But he was still a lot cuter in Gilmore Girls. Haha. :-) I also watched Sydney White. There's a really cute and cheesy scene in the movie where the "prince" sings for Sydney in the library... Kilig naman ang lola niyo. haha. :-)


I'm really hoping for a good week to come, although I'm quite scared that it won't be a good one at work... Praying really hard that the week would start off really well!!


Have a good week everyone! :)

No comments: