Friday, January 18, 2008

Coffee Rush

It's 1:30 AM and I'm still up. I just had coffee about 2 hours ago, and the effect is still very strong.... I kind of need the coffee rush as I am finishing my PPEI for tomorrow... Can't wait to have this done and over with, neither can't I wait for the week to finally end tomorrow!

Well, this week has been a pretty tough one.I had a lot of things in mind during this week.... But I think I'm okay. I'm going to be okay!!! :)

This week I met up with a lot of my friends. Been talking to them as well, and I'm glad that they spare a bit of their time for my rants and emo moments. Thank God for friends whom you can call or message anytime, anywhere of the day especially in times of need. I couldn't be any luckier.:)

I have nothing definite planned for tomorrow evening, but I'm hoping to watch a movie with a fellow Bisaya friend tomorrow night. It's either we watch a movie or we drink the night a way. Whatever makes us happy. Now I'm thinking of other people to invite tomorrow.... Haha.

I'm going to visit Itoy's grandaunt this Saturday to pay my respects. I'm quite sad with the incident, and I hope things will be better soon. Plus I'm getting a haircut on the afternoon. My soon-to-be new hair excites me.

Next week is another week to tackle.... Let's continue to hope for better things!

Til my next entry. Girl Power! (effect of Spice Girls. haha)

No comments: